RelishMIX Television Reporting
RelishMIX continuously tracks the social reach and activity around every television series across all major social-media platforms. With thousands of titles in our system, we can answer the critical questions affecting your television show including:
• What’s driving reach and engagement for my show
• Where there’s room for improvement
• How can we adjust our strategy to save our show from cancellation
The RelishMIX principals have vast experience in broadcast, cable, digital, development, production and creative marketing. That broad experience backs our proven technology that delivers the tactics, that you as a decision maker, need to optimize your social strategy.
Television S/W/O/T Reports
Whether you’re a marketer, social producer, show-runner or you’re on the brand-team, in one straightforward document, RelishMIX S/W/O/T Reports tell you:
• Where your fans are connected
• Where you can build MUCH more awareness for your show
• What creative materials and messages are driving the MOST engagement to lift ratings
• How to adjust all feeds on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and mobile
• What fans are saying about your show
• How you can course correct
RelishMIX can work with your team at any point in your production cycle, on any screen. It doesn’t matter whether your show is in development, about to premiere, in need of a mid-season lift or you have a returning series looking to drive sampling.
RelishMIX S/W/O/T Reports are proven.
TV D/O/T/S /// Dynamic Online Tracking System
• How well are we tracking on social, months before premiere, in-season and off-season?
• How do we compare by genre?
• How do we compare by night and time-slot?
• How can we adjust our strategy to save shows on the bubble?
Our D/O/T/S Dynamic Online Tracking System tells you:
• The size of your social media universe (SMU) by platform
• Which social platform is driving the most engagement (for media buys)
• That materials are most notable; owned and earned, by platform (for course-correction)
• How well activated your cast is, especially compared to other shows
• Conversation Analysis: What fans are actually saying
Television Reporting Formats
S/W/O/T Reports: (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) delivering tactical insights grouped by show, genre, time-slot or network:
• Pre-Production S/W/O/T Reports
• Marketing S/W/O/T Reports
• SVOD/EST/Streaming SWOT Reports
D/O/T/S Reports: (Dynamic Online Tracking System): Ratings for the Next Generation
Genre Comparative Reports: for Drama, Comedy, Reality, Competition
Network Comparative Reports: for Broadcast, Cable, Streaming
• Pre-Production D/O/T/S Reports
• D/O/T/S Reports
• Marketing S/W/O/T Reports
Impact Reports: Premieres, Episodes, Sweeps
Who uses RelishMIX TV/Streaming Reports and Tracking
• Marketing Executives
• Digital/Social Teams
• Show Runners
• Production Companies
• Programming Executives
• Content Acquisition Teams
• Research Departments
• Development Executives